Alberta/British Columbia— Remote Worker
Auxita is a powerful Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that gives healthcare providers tools for faster, easier, and more effective interactions with patients. By securely analyzing patient data from the physician’s EMR, Auxita’s dashboard presents crucial information from common calculations and tasks, to recommended screening alerts and treatment next steps for even the most uncommon diagnoses. Auxita also provides an efficient and collaborative means for physicians, office staff, and patient support program providers to deliver best-in-class patient care of specialty medications.
Our platform puts actionable information right at the healthcare provider’s fingertips, empowering them to do more of what matters.
Interested in helping shape the future of digital healthcare? Our growing company is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our ambitious team.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge in a rapidly changing industry. You are detail-oriented, love coding, and have a passion to help build great products. More importantly, though, you are eager to learn! If you are comfortable working under minimal guidance and work well in a cross-functional environment with a number of teams, then you will thrive in this role.
- Working with the Architect, Development Team and Security Officer, you will establish, monitor and manage the platforms in the AWS/Azure hosting environments for optimal performance and reliability
- Plan for, test and conduct the many upgrades and deployments to the platforms and their modules
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Assist with the planning and implementation of advanced business continuity infrastructure
- Work with a number of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) partner companies to implement interfaces for physicians using the Auxita platforms
- Project Manage and assist in the development and implementation of updated EMR interfaces with the EMR partner companies
- As part of an Auxita cross-functional project team, you will plan for and lead the technical activities within the project for interfacing with outside 3rd party systems
- Help plan and conduct end-to-end implementation testing of the Auxita platform integrated with external systems of partner companies
- Act as a point of contact for Tier 2 and 3 support escalations
- Propose support processes that make the escalation and response pathways more efficient
Skills & Experience
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Experience in managing AWS & Azure hosting platforms and related technologies
- Experience with AWS Services: EC2, ECS, Fargate, Serverless, Lambda, S3, Cloud Front, Code Build, Code Pipeline, VPC, Route 53 is preferred
- Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Experience with monitoring and logging technologies and platform
- Experience with configuration management and deployment technologies and systems
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
Why work at Auxita?
We’re a fast-growing company with a diverse, close-knit team that prizes creativity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something that you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply