Auxita is a powerful Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that gives healthcare providers tools for faster, easier, and more effective interactions with patients. By securely analyzing patient data from the physician’s EMR, Auxita’s dashboard presents crucial information from common calculations and tasks, to recommended screening alerts and treatment next steps for even the most uncommon diagnoses. Auxita also provides an efficient and collaborative means for physicians, office staff, and patient support program providers to deliver best-in-class patient care of specialty medications.
Our platform puts actionable information right at the healthcare provider’s fingertips, empowering them to do more of what matters.
Interested in helping shape the future of digital healthcare? Our growing company is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our ambitious team.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, we are looking for a self-motivated and independent individual who is dedicated to continuously evaluating the quality of the product and improving the testing of manual and automated processes. More importantly, though, you are eager to learn! If you work well in a cross-functional environment with a number of teams across the globe, then you will thrive in this role.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Manually test stories and bug fixes
- Definition and estimations of stories and bug fixes
- Triage issues, finding feature/process/project gaps, and assessing release risks
- Create, update, and execute test cases to ensure traceability
- Improve and maintain QA test management processes and environments
- Assisting with automation testing
- Contribute to the global growth and success of the company
Skills & Experience
- Software quality is your niche. You are the champion for finding issues/bugs and helping to find solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Strong manual testing background
- Ability to document and trace stories and issues from inception to resolution
- Familiarity with test management tools like Jira and TestRail
- Ability to adapt and context-switch as projects, stories, tasks, releases evolve
- Worked in Agile environments with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Test environment logistics
Why work at Auxita?
We’re a fast-growing company with a diverse, close-knit team that prizes creativity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something that you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply