Alberta— Remote Worker
Auxita is a powerful Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that gives healthcare providers tools for faster, easier, and more effective interactions with patients. By securely analyzing patient data from the physician’s EMR, Auxita’s dashboard presents crucial information from common calculations and tasks, to recommended screening alerts and treatment next steps for even the most uncommon diagnoses. Auxita also provides an efficient and collaborative means for physicians, office staff, and patient support program providers to deliver best-in-class patient care of specialty medications.
Our platform puts actionable information right at the healthcare provider’s fingertips, empowering them to do more of what matters.
Interested in helping shape the future of digital healthcare? Our growing company is looking for a Software Developer to join our ambitious team.
We are looking for a full stack Software Developer who will work in cohesive and small teams to build web and mobile applications. You will work with other Software Developers, QA and Product Managers throughout the software development lifecycle. Your objective is to design and build efficient applications that serve user needs.
- Work with other developers to design and develop APIs
- Discuss user workflows and develop optimal UI components
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Participate in Agile ceremonies
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, e.g. Scrum
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Knowledge of web/mobile frameworks
- Full stack web development, knowledge of modern web standards and practices
- Experience in Node.JS, Meteor, ReactJS, React Native, Flutter is preferred
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Mongo, Cosmos DB a plus
- Understanding of database concepts and design
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field), Software Engineering tertiary qualification or relevant industry experience
Why work at Auxita?
We’re a fast-growing company with a diverse, close-knit team that prizes creativity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something that you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply