Posted January 15, 2019
Auxita’s platform provides valuable, unbiased information to physicians in real-time. It automates routine tasks to improve patient experience and to reduce the administrative burden of running a practice— empowering Canada’s physicians to do more of what matters. Interested in helping shape the future of healthcare? Our sales team is seeking a Customer Success Representative.
We’re looking for a high-energy go-getter with a good awareness of technology to join our Canadian team. This fast-paced role involves intensive customer contact by phone, email, and web chat. Ensuring our users and prospective users love Auxita will be the driving force of success for this position.
The Inside Sales and Customer Success Representative will be responsible for following up post-sales to ensure that our users have all the information and tools they need to fully enjoy and make use of our platform. Collaborating with marketing by engaging in list building and uncovering new sources of leads will ensure a dynamic and exciting role with great interaction with the entire team.
- Follow-up diligently and methodically on all incoming leads
- Onboard and assist new physicians through the setup process so their practice and team can get up and running with minimal hassles
- Be the platform expert. Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by providing fast and accurate responses
- Contribute to product development with feedback from users on their experience and their feature requests
- Consistently find ways to improve the customer success process and help define it
- Conduct CRM updates regularly, including maintaining an active user roster
- Represent Auxita in a positive and professional manner
Skills and Experience:
- You’re a great listener who can internalize and identify customer concerns
- Hard-working, highly inventive self-starter who isn’t afraid of working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and observant with excellent follow-up skills. Strong problem-solver and critical thinker. You love taking on any challenge that comes up relating to customer success
- Excited to work hard with a small team, which may include other tasks done as needed
- Strong communicator; you know how to work with different personalities to set expectations, navigate hard conversations and build strong and lasting relationships
- You’re an avid user of technology who keeps up with the latest tech trends
- You are someone who is a pleasure to work with and encourages the entire team to improve their craft
- Minimum 1-2 years customer service or sales experience
- Excellent writing skills, able to quickly compose clear and concise answers
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
We’re a fast-growing company with a diverse, close-knit team that prizes creativity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into sales or a seasoned professional who loves to work on a team interacting with customers from inside. If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply